RE: [stella] Stella 2.0 alpha 1 available

Subject: RE: [stella] Stella 2.0 alpha 1 available
From: "B. Watson" <atari@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2005 08:14:12 -0400
On Tue, 21 Jun 2005, Fred Quimby wrote:

> So far this looks really good - I like the GUI, and it seems to be faster.
> However, I may be stupid, but I can't figure out how to invoke the debugger.
>  Either I need a kick in the right direction, or a kick somewhere else for
> not seeing something obvious.

Press the ` (backquote, grave accent, upper left of keyboard below the
Escape key) key while the emulator's running (in other words, not from
the GUI).

However, if you tried it and it didn't work, you might have an old
stella.ini with an incompatible keymap line (doubtful, unless you copied
stella.exe into your old stella directory and ran it from there).

Er, or if you're using a non-US keyboard, maybe ` is a different scancode
or something? I wouldn't think so, but I don't actually know.

--
B.