Re: [stella] Stella 2.0 Alpha 3 available

Subject: Re: [stella] Stella 2.0 Alpha 3 available
From: "atari2600" <atari2600@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 3 Jul 2005 23:39:17 -0400
I don't have a testbed binary handy (I'm still on holiday in the USA), but the
information in that post about the 3E format was mostly correct.  The only
glaring error I can see is that switching in a ROM bank via write to 3F
actually switches in a 2K ROM bank, not 1K.  The 2K area occupies the same
address space as the read and the write areas of the 1K RAM bank similarly
switched in by a 3E write.  To write to RAM, write to address+$400.
Cheers