[stella] Beach Head 2600

Subject: [stella] Beach Head 2600
From: Manuel Rotschkar <cybergoth@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2005 03:19:03 -0400
Hi there!

I think I finally found the project I'll start after Crazy Balloon is out
of the door!

In the attachment you can see an already tweaked logo for the title screen
of a VCS version, "BEACH" now uses exactly 48 pixels and "HEAD" less.

Need to think some more about VCSifying the rest of the screen now, as is
there's certainly too much trees on the top... ;-)

I think Beach Head 2600 would be 16K.

Plans for the bank layout currently assume this:

Bank1: Title screen, Map screen, Hiscore Screen
Bank2: Torpedo Run
Bank3: Naval Battle, Tank Finale
Bank4: Tank movement

The cool thing about this concept is, that I can probably create Banks 2-3
as separate solo 4K games ;-)

Also it'd be possible for another interested programmer to join the
project and contribute 1 or 2 of the banks, so if anyone would be
interested in a team up, please let me know! :-)

Greetings,
Manuel

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/gif which had a name of beach-head_01.gif]