Re: [stella] Batari BASIC contest entry: Solar Plexus!

Subject: Re: [stella] Batari BASIC contest entry: Solar Plexus!
From: Christian Bogey <khryssun@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2005 19:25:31 -0400
Hey, nice game ;-)

So far I just had a quick look at the Batari Basic doc
and I was waiting for some improvements to start
programming with it, but regarding the nice work you
done with it (maybe with some 6502 machine language
adds) I think I'll make some tries soon.

Anyway, Congrats for your work and of course to Fred
Quimby for his great Batari Basic !

As Andrew Davie said in his last post, I think Batari
will contribute to make the game programmers community
growing more and more.

Whatever the system used, who never began with some
lines of basic before to move to machine language,
Pascal or C++ programming ?

:-)

Tilichargez cette version sur http://fr.messenger.yahoo.com