Re: XML/XSL and ASP/IIS

Subject: Re: XML/XSL and ASP/IIS
From: "Steven Livingstone" <s.livingstone@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 5 Jun 1999 17:15:10 +0100
Thanks Britt -

I am actuall approaching this in a different manner now.

I am making .xsl files map to the asp.dll, but instead of the transformnode,
i am just returning the XML file with the XSL stylesheet, but I use ASP in
the stylesheet !!

This allows me to dynamically create my stylesheet using ASP and it is
returned to the client IE 5 browser.

It's similar to what you first suggested and works !!

Thanks
for all your input -

Steven

Steven Livingstone
Director, Networking Technical Associates
The Citi Exchange - http://www.citix.com
Scottish President AIP - http://www.citix.com/AIP
email : ceo@xxxxxxxxx