XSL/XSLT components on Wintel

Subject: XSL/XSLT components on Wintel
From: MarkH@xxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2000 10:14:40 +0100
Can anyone recommend a reasonably up-to-date (W3C XML 1.0 rec and XSLT 1.0
rec) COM or C++ based solution for application development on Windows 32 bit
platforms? Please don't tell me about Java based stuff!

I have looked at a lot of potential solutions. The most promising are listed
below, but are either out of date in their W3C implementations or broken.

CUEsoft:  CUEXml 2.0 and CUEXsl 1.0 (XSL support is W3C 12/98 draft)
Apache:  Xalan-C 0.0.19 (binaries crash and problems building source)

Any other alternatives would be appreciated, and if you have experience of
them please let us know what you think of their features, useability,
support, price etc.

Thanks

Mark Hughes