RE: [xsl] Disable showing of NaN

Subject: RE: [xsl] Disable showing of NaN
From: "West, Wilson Y." <WWest01@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2001 10:15:14 -0600
Try this:

Define a format name, like so:

<xsl:decimal-format name="MyFormat" NaN=" - " zero-digit="0"/>

And use it with your format statement:

format-number(@totalAmt,'#,###','MyFormat')

Above I am displaying a dash instead of "NaN"

Hope this helps,
-WW

This e-mail is sent by a law firm and may contain information that is privileged or confidential.  If you are not the intended recipient, please delete the e-mail and any attachments and notify us immediately.