[xsl] Call URL

Subject: [xsl] Call URL
From: dot commie <freejump9@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2001 09:17:33 -0700 (PDT)
Hello

I am attempting to pass a param (help_url) from a
template in one XSL document to another XSL document
in another frame. The goal is to have a link on my top
navigation for help. When the user clicks on the link,
a popup window will be launched which will contain the
URL of the help_url param.

I hope this makes sense. Thanks for answering my silly
question.

<xsl:call-template name="help">
           <xsl:with-param name="help_id"
>helpManage</xsl:with-param>
           <xsl:with-param
name="help_url">/html/help/webhelp/planning/location_manager/define_location_c.htm</xsl:with-param>
</xsl:call-template>