RE: [xsl] She's done it, and it looks good!

Subject: RE: [xsl] She's done it, and it looks good!
From: "Michael Fitzgerald" <mike@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2001 09:14:09 -0700
I have Jeni's book and I think it is excellent. To me, all the examples are
the best part. And of course, her writing is quite clear as anyone who
subscribes to this list knows. A very worthy addition to my library. If Mike
Kay's book is the Pentetuech of XSLT, perhaps Jeni's will become the Talmud.
%^} And that's no just Yankee hyperbole. -Mike F.