RE: [xsl] She's done it, and it looks good!

Subject: RE: [xsl] She's done it, and it looks good!
From: "Chris Bayes" <chris@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2001 23:13:27 +0100
> I have Jeni's book and I think it is excellent. To me, all
> the examples are the best part. And of course, her writing is
> quite clear as anyone who subscribes to this list knows. A
> very worthy addition to my library.

I haven't read it yet but I'm sure it will be as brilliant as what she
says on this list

>If Mike Kay's book is the
> Pentetuech of XSLT, perhaps Jeni's will become the Talmud.
> %^} And that's no just Yankee hyperbole. -Mike F.

It is hyperbole. And I object to anything to do with XSLT being compared
to something that considers 99.999% of the contributors to this list as
mere animals (not to mention the 100 or so poor palestinians that have
been put down since the 11th). Please keep your religious crap to other
lists!!!!