Re: [xsl] She's done it, and it looks good!

Subject: Re: [xsl] She's done it, and it looks good!
From: Jeni Tennison <jeni@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2001 10:52:17 +0100
Hi Doug,

> An awefull lot of XXX's that makes it unreadable. Not impressed.

You see XXXs in certain places when you try to view the online content
and haven't bought the book. The point is to stop you from reading the
entire thing online without paying the $39.99 for the book, so it's
not that surprising that it's unreadable! ;)

If you want to see some sample content that *is* readable (or at least
partially - the CSS isn't great, and I won't comment on the authoring)
then have a look at the sample excerpt at:

http://catalog.hungryminds.com/product_sample.asp?isbn=0764547763&chapFlag=1

Cheers,

Jeni

P.S. I hope everyone who buys/borrows/steals the book finds it useful.

---
Jeni Tennison
http://www.jenitennison.com/