Re: [xsl] Re: stylesheet debug/dump

Subject: Re: [xsl] Re: stylesheet debug/dump
From: Raffaele Sena <raff@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2003 13:43:53 -0800 (PST)
Yes, that is similar to what I need, but the tools that Holman provides
work on his "literate" stylesheets, not on regular stylesheets.

I guess I could write an XSL transformation that covers the main cases
(XPath in <xsl:template> <xsl:* select>, etc). But trying to cover all the
cases (variables, XPath expressions embedded in output element using
{expr} syntax, etc.) may be too much. And still, without "executing" the
original stylesheet it's even more difficult, if not impossible, to
combine paths, for example in nested templates.

Anyway, thanks for the document.

-- Raffaele