RE: [xsl] Parametrized includes -work-around?

Subject: RE: [xsl] Parametrized includes -work-around?
From: "Michael Kay" <mhk@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 6 Aug 2004 16:07:08 +0100
> thanks for your suggestion. The trouble seems to be that we
> must adhere
> to the limitations of the existing framework (where dynamic includes
> were not needed yet) and swapping the stylesheets as you
> suggested would
> not be on.

I don't understand. You can change the way the transformation is invoked to
supply an extra parameter, but you can't change it to modify the entry point
of the transformation?

I'm sure that you will find that however difficult it seems, implementing
the right solution (which DC gave you) is much less work than implementing
the wrong solution.

Michael Kay