RE: [xsl] Announcement: Dexter - XSL Transform Generation Tool

Subject: RE: [xsl] Announcement: Dexter - XSL Transform Generation Tool
From: "Bjorndahl, Brad" <brad.bjorndahl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2008 16:29:57 -0500
Hi,

I went to your google page. I hope you understand that my comments are meant
to be constructive and supportive.

I read a lot of your description of Dexter and I simply don't have a clue
about what it does. Maybe that's because I don't have a clue in general; I am
just a 'semi-programmer' learning as I go and on my own. Still, nowhere do you
explain what someone can get from your product and there are no examples. It
is all very intriguing and hints at very interesting things, but I just don't
get it. I certainly don't want to 'dis' someone for putting  a lot of effort
into something for this community. I think there are a lot of us amateurs
reading this list so, for us, can you step back from your work and try to
describe it from an amateur's point of view?

Also, at the risk of being labelled a snob, I need to tell you that most
places where you put "it's" (= "it is"), you should put "its". I'm not a snob;
I'm a technical writer. That's another reason I have difficulty with your
descriptions.

Brad