RE: About the source library

Subject: RE: About the source library
From: "Didier PH Martin" <martind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 1999 15:05:22 -0400
Hi Glauber,

<Comment>
I'm not sure about complex page models, being new to DSSSL. Is this
something that could be incrementally added to Jade?
</Comment>

<Reply>
Yes the structure is there but there is some archeology to do to add this
without secondary effects. Also, an other area where Jade could be improved
is for Links. As you know, DSSSL has a link object. The link object needs an
address object. Actually only a subset is covered. But the object is
implemented with a structure with provisions for TEI, URL  and Hytime
pointers. This could be a good addition to Jade because you would be able to
create links more easily for Hytime or TEI (impossible with XSL to do that -
XSL is only for XML). I checked how we could also add XPointer and XLL but
the process is quite long because I have to modify several areas and
especially for Hytime address objects there is a lot of job to do.
</reply>

regards
Didier PH Martin
mailto:martind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx