[OJ] Problem in CVS sources

Subject: [OJ] Problem in CVS sources
From: "Frank A. Christoph" <christo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 1999 12:24:17 +0900
I guess no one has tried compiling the CVS OpenJade sources, since they are
broken.

After I checked out the jade module on 1999-06-11, I discovered (after some
minor anguish) that there is, for some reason, an extra copy of DssslApp.h
and other DssslApp* files in the jade/ subdirectory. The header differs from
the one under the style/ subdirectory (it's missing some fields; probably
from an older Jade), so that different parts of the program think class
DssslApp is a different size. This will have the effect that the alloc_
field of DssslApp's rootSystemId_ field will get silently overwritten, and
the application will eventually dump core when a string gets written into
rootSystemId_'s buffer.

Please remove the DssslApp* files from jade/. They aren't there in the
jade-1.2.1 package, which---I think---the jade CVS module purports to
represent.

BTW, it would also be a good thing if someone updated the libtool-related
files under config, since there is now a newer version out (1.3).

--FC