RE: Scheme Programming Reference

Subject: RE: Scheme Programming Reference
From: "Didier PH Martin" <martind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 1999 19:43:29 -0400
Hi Sebastian,

Sebastian said:
be wary of what you may do here, relating to copyright. you may make a
nice version, but you cannot distribute it. this is the stuffy old ISO
you are dealing with, who are in the game of making money from selling
standards, to pay their staff in their expensive Geneva offices

Didier says:
Ouch I didn't tought about this. Let's try a solution.

a) we ask ISO to store the document in its SGML format and store also _our_
DSSSL script to render it.

This way, people can access the DSSSL spec document from a browser and
render it with the DSSSL script.

TO DO: check with ISO if we can do that.

regards
Didier PH Martin
mailto:martind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.netfolder.com