Re: alternating tags in a list?

Subject: Re: alternating tags in a list?
From: Guy_Murphy@xxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 15 Dec 1998 17:01:35 +0000
Hi.

That's one way of looking at it, except that I'm adocating a broadening of
choice not a narrowing of choice. I'm also not advocating ECMAScript for
things XSL can't do, but hopefuly ECMAScript for things XSL *can* do by the
final spec, simply acknowledging that there will be a learning curve, and
individual preferences in apporach, and escaping to script facilitates
that. Presumably also, script within XSL, such as that in the MS XSL
implimentation can draw upon custom methods within the scope of a template,
that wont be easily available/achievable from the DOM after.

In short, more choice, not less.

Cheers
     Guy.

xsl-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx on 12/15/98 09:27:34 PM