RE: more on XSLT processor performance

Subject: RE: more on XSLT processor performance
From: Matthew Bentley <Matthew.bentley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2000 09:39:58 +1200
>For my type of work, in my computer setup, Saxon wins pretty
>easily. Others will have different criteria to choose from what is
>really a very rich field of contenders.

I agree. Saxon, at the current point in time, seems to be the winner.
However, I'd like to see more compiled XSLT processors than Java ones.
5.5 hours to process a 69 MB file is not practical -

Matt
Warning: This email, including any attachments,
is for the use of the intended recipient(s) only.
Republication and redissemination,
including posting to news groups or web pages,
is strictly prohibited without the express prior consent of Brooker's Limited.