[xsl] Is this possible in XSL?

Subject: [xsl] Is this possible in XSL?
From: "Uslu, Cihan Y (MED)" <Cihan.Uslu@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2001 10:55:51 -0500
Hi;
Is it possible to get all the answers'  item-ids in a way that covers
all the possible correct answer combination.
For example I have this multiple choice question in XML and the correct
answers are "A" "B" and "H".
What I want to output is to get all the possible correct answer
combination like this:
			"ABH | AHB | BAH | BHA | HAB | HBA"

How can I do this in XSL?
Thanks.

Cihan

<assessment teds-type="M" required="Y" critical="N">
                <question>
                    <stem>
                        <para>This is the third question.</para>
                    </stem>
                    <answer item-id="A">
                        <para>This is the answer.</para>
                    </answer>