Re: [xsl] How to define a global parameter and change its value

Subject: Re: [xsl] How to define a global parameter and change its value
From: "Chi Lin" <chi_lin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2002 13:19:44 -0700
Thanks Tom,

I found another way to assign value for a global parameter which takes value
from one specific element in the XML file.

This is line I used:    <xsl:param name="className" select="//Class"/>
The information I was looking for is the value in <Class>value</Class> to be
used in one template.

It works for me now.  Thanks for all the people who responded.

Regards

Chi