RE: [xsl] xsl:sort in old MSXML

Subject: RE: [xsl] xsl:sort in old MSXML
From: "Claudio Russo" <crusso@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2003 16:54:51 -0300
Wendell,

I understand your concept. I agree on the Descriptive issue.

I don't get the Procedural one. In your msg you've said "write XML at home and convert it into HTML". I think from this excerpt that you mean that instructions can be kept and run inside an XML file. I still don't get how. I only associate the process to de XSL language, providing an HTML output.

This is why I asked David to let me know where on earth I can find a conceptual model of the whole architecture.

It still puzzels me how the data-process-presentation three tiered layout is kept with all this tools/languages/transformations/schemas.

Claudio.