RE: [xsl] XSLT Architecture: Next Step

Subject: RE: [xsl] XSLT Architecture: Next Step
From: "Claudio Russo" <crusso@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2003 11:41:20 -0300
Mark,

Yes... maybe you are right... there could be circumstances where the "presentation" is looked as a more wide word (maybe "transformation" -I wonder why w3c discriminated this word-), and perhaps this intermediate layer could get a benefit from it. But there should be some constraints, from the application architecture point of view, that forces the proper use of the language (in this case XSLT) in order to apply just such instructions that can help only in this transformation (maybe a subset).

Claudio.