RE: [xsl] Preserving space between elements

Subject: RE: [xsl] Preserving space between elements
From: "Pawson, David" <David.Pawson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 5 Nov 2004 08:09:55 -0000
    -----Original Message-----
    From: Jarno.Elovirta

    MSXML strips whitespace text nodes by default, so make sure
    this is not what happens in your case. If you use the
    xml-stylesheet PI (as opposed to calling the transformation
    from ECMAScript), you have to switch over to using
    ECMAScript to call the transformation so that you can set
    the parser to not stript the whitespace. I think the FAQ
    also has an entry about this.

I don't think I do Jarno.
    Since this is causing some much traffic, I'd appreciate one though.
    An html page with ecmascript that acts in the same way as the xslt pi,
    but sets the whitespace handling? Is that the idea.

regards DaveP.

--
DISCLAIMER:

and any attachments from your system.