RE: [xsl] Preserving space between elements

Subject: RE: [xsl] Preserving space between elements
From: "Michael Kay" <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 5 Nov 2004 09:00:42 -0000
You've clearly not been listening to the list for the last week, where this
non-standard behaviour of Microsoft's XSLT processor has come under a lot of
discussion. It seems that when you invoke the transformation from an
xml-stylesheet processing instruction there is no way to get it to handle
whitespace in the way you would expect from reading the spec.

Michael Kay