RE: [xsl] <empty /> vs <empty></empty?

Subject: RE: [xsl] <empty /> vs <empty></empty?
From: "Michael Kay" <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2005 11:18:31 -0000
My suspicion would be that Filemaker isn't asking Xalan to do the
serialization, but is doing it itself, perhaps using the serializer of a DOM
product, and is thus ignoring xsl:output entirely. This is wild speculation
of course. You could test this hypothesis by experimenting with parameters
such as indent="yes" to see if they affect the output.

But it looks as if this has become a support question to be addressed to
Filemaker.

Michael Kay
http://www.saxonica.com/