RE: [xsl] Increase Doc-available timeout?

Subject: RE: [xsl] Increase Doc-available timeout?
From: "Michael Kay" <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2008 09:27:58 -0000
Since Saxon uses the underlying Java URL connection mechanisms, you could
try configuring these by setting system properties such as or
Note that these are specific to the Sun JVM. See

Alternatively you could write your own URIResolver: JDK 1.5 has options on
the class to set the above two timeout values.

Michael Kay