Re: [xsl] xsltproc/LibXSLT - non-compliance?

Subject: Re: [xsl] xsltproc/LibXSLT - non-compliance?
From: Michael Ludwig <mlu@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2008 14:37:39 +0200
Colin Adams schrieb:
On 30/04/2008, Michael Ludwig <mlu@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

 I'd still be interested to know if (a) there is more to LibXSLT's
 non-conformance and (b) if there is anything like a test suite in
 order to determine a processor's degree of conformance.

There is a test suite.

I am not familiar with the XSLT 1.0 test suite though, so I can't say
how well it catches non-coformance, other than to say it cannot be
infallible.

Of course not - only the Pope is!

I am familiar with the 2.0 test suite, but this is only accessible to
W3C members and invited experts.

I see. I'm going to ask the Pope, then. And I'm staying interested in (a). Thanks,

Michael