Re: [xsl] Multi part mime message in XSLT

Subject: Re: [xsl] Multi part mime message in XSLT
From: "Mukul Gandhi" <gandhi.mukul@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2008 19:01:33 +0530
Hi Colin,
  Thanks for sharing this information.

I have a doubt related to the code fragment you have posted.

I think, media-type="multipart/mixed" is processor specific feature.
Do Gestalt and Saxon support this?

While doing, <xsl:result-document href="mailto:..."; > what will happen
after the stylesheet execution finishes?

I think a text output will be created on the standard output, or a
file (if a redirection to file is made). Then will this output to be
manually (or programmaticaly) feeded to some email software? Or the
email client will automatically be triggered as a result of the
instruction, <xsl:result-document href="mailto:..."; > (normally as
browser's do). I think, this is again processor specific behaviour.

Could you please comment on my understanding above ...

--
Regards,
Mukul Gandhi