Re: [stella] Domino

Subject: Re: [stella] Domino
From: Piero Cavina <p.cavina@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 16 Nov 1997 14:27:06 +0100
At 20.53 15/11/97 +0100, you wrote:

>This is nothing original and I havn't had much time lately to do
>the finetuning, but, hey, it's better than nothing. :-)
>It's a Ishido clone and I couldn't come up with a good replacement name
>for that. That's why it is called Domino at the moment.

Wee, another 2600 game! Did you use background graphics for the stones? In
this case, there must be a lot of time-dependent code to allow 8 zones with
indipendent colors..

A suggestion: another 2600 puzzle game is better than nothing, but why
don't you try to introduce "arcade" elements.. mixed puzzle/action games
are often very interesting.
For example, if you can add another sprite, there could be something going
around trying to ruin your work..

Archives (includes files) at
Unsub & more at
| Stella documentary at                |
| Nick's VCS links via      |