[stella] correct behavior of multi.bin (Bob Colbert's game)

Subject: [stella] correct behavior of multi.bin (Bob Colbert's game)
From: "John Saeger" <john@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 5 Dec 1997 03:41:33 -0800
Hi,

I'm working on an emulator (z26) and I'm really enjoying seeing new games
for the 2600! I don't currently have a convenient way of running an
arbitrary .bin file on my real Atari :( and I was wondering what was really
supposed to happen with multi.bin in regards to the following effects:

1. Objects disappearing off the right side of the screen.  With PCAE they
show up again on the left side.  With z26 they disappear.  Which is correct?

2. With both PCAE and z26 the first few pixels of the ground appear black
instead of brown. Is this correct?

Thanks,

John Saeger