[stella] Allow me to introduce myself

Subject: [stella] Allow me to introduce myself
From: John K Harvey <jkharvey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 14 Sep 1998 11:25:51 -0500
Hello there.
Being a new member of the list, I figured I'd say my greetings and my
thanks for keeping the Stella alive.

I have wanted to program the Atari ever since I was 4, and now I finally
have the opportunity and the resources, so this will be a great pleasure.

I have read thru a few 6502 manuals, and paged thru the Stella guide
(though more study is necessary), and am staring to get the hang of this
"retro-programming" thing.

I'm an Electrical Engineer/CompSci major Junior in college, and a master of
the Rubik's cube.

Now for my first question:

In order to fill up a source file to its predetermined length, (4096)
would this be a good way to do it without manually duing .db's and a whole
ton of FF's?

        ORG $FFFD
LOOP:     JMP LOOP

Any better suggestions?