Re: [stella] Allow me to introduce myself

Subject: Re: [stella] Allow me to introduce myself
From: Eckhard Stolberg <Eckhard_Stolberg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 14 Sep 1998 18:49:06 +0200
At 11:25 14.09.98 -0500, you wrote:

>I'm an Electrical Engineer/CompSci major Junior in college, and a master of
>the Rubik's cube.

Really? The only way I could solve that thing was by peeling of the
colour foils and putting them back in the right order. Or I broke
the thing apart and reassembled it. :-)

>In order to fill up a source file to its predetermined length, (4096)
>would this be a good way to do it without manually duing .db's and a whole
>ton of FF's?
>        ORG $FFFD

The last four bytes of the ROM have hold the reset vectror and the
BRK vector. It is best to set both the the start of your code like:

.word START-Label
.word START-Label

Ciao, Eckhard Stolberg

Archives (includes files) at