Re: [stella] sort of a music question.,...

Subject: Re: [stella] sort of a music question.,...
From: Glenn Saunders <krishna@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 25 Oct 1998 11:29:23 -0800
At 02:26 AM 10/25/98 -0700, you wrote:
>Has anyone else worked on the Atari 2600's music lately?
>I'm wondering whether anyone has come across a particular key that
>works best with the most notes?  It could save me some time, is
>all.  I'm looking for a minor scale.

The person to ask is Kurt Woloch.  His translation of the Titanic theme was
very well done.

At least two of us including myself hacked together a note chart for the
2600.  The next thing to do would be to build a key chart so that people
could take an existing score and see which key and octave would work best.

>The bigger question on my mind is whether anyone has had any luck
>making music sound better with an ADSR curve?

What's an ADSR curve?

== Glenn Saunders  --3D Graphics / Videography / Web development--      ==
== krishna@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ==
== Stella@20 video page        ==
==         President - Lightwave Toaster Flyer group of LA              ==

Archives (includes files) at
Unsub & more at