Re: [stella] Beat em up 08

Subject: Re: [stella] Beat em up 08
From: Chris Cracknell <crackers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 1998 10:48:10 -0500 (EST)
In article <364c4114.28290488@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, you wrote:
>It certainly seems to.  Eckhard, this is awesome-and-a-half :)  I love that
>floor as well... who'd'a thunk the 2600 was capable of any of this?

I thought the floor was pretty wild too. Certainly not what you'd expect
to see on a 2600.

I do have one question. Are there graphics for the players because
when I ran the game all I got were random squiggles where the players would
be as if the program was using it's own code as player data.

                         (Fighting squiggles from hell!!!)

Collector of Atari 2600 carts - Accordionist - Bira Bira Devotee - Anime fan
*         | Crackers' Arts Base *
* | Hozer Video Games   *
Nihongo ga dekimasu - 2600 programmer - Father of 2 great kids - Canadian eh

Archives (includes files) at
Unsub & more at