Re: [stella] What's up with me?

Subject: Re: [stella] What's up with me?
From: "woloch.kurt. :E2-RB.BRZ.BMF.GV" <kurt.woloch@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 1 Jul 1999 09:17:51 +0200
Hello, Mr. Harvey! Thanks for putting my ideas into consideration!

>An older (and crappier) version of Pressure Gauge should be available in
>the Stella archives.  I have not posted the final BINs for both the game
>and the two scrolling text demos yet.  The scrolling text demo BINS are
>identical in appearence to the demo on Randy's page, except they use a
>4-digit graphic routine instead of the 2-digit (bleah).
>I have not considered posting a BIN of Pressure Gauge.  I know that Ed
>Fedemeyer's Tetris is not available on the web, and I know that Okie Dokie
>is on the web (however, I don't know if it was posted before or after Mr.
>Colbert's initial distribution of the game).
>Hmm... I'll have to think on this one.  What do you all think?

Hmmm... about the scrolling demo, I'd say-
post the 4-digit version, and then create a 6-digit version! You still don't
need to post the program Randy uses to customize the cart.
About Pressure Gauge: Yes, I think it'd be a good idea to let others try the
game and make suggestions to this one too. That's how Oystron grew, and
furthermore, I ordered (sort of) my copy of Oystron after having tried it on
an emulator and finding it to be addictive (for me).

With love (and many carts to try)
Kurt Woloch