Re: [stella] Thrust 1.0

Subject: Re: [stella] Thrust 1.0
From: Piero Cavina <p.cavina@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 23 Jul 2000 12:05:39 +0200
>I not owning a supercharger and i don't want to spend much time in
>changing everything to make it a multiload game.  I like it the way it
>is now.
>There isn't any bank branching in the kernel, but i had to do a new
>load for every new planet which would slow down the game progress a
>lot.
>When i find a supercharger and make another game, i might...

But how can you test it on a real 2600 without a SC? You'll have to build an eprom-based bankswitched card, and re-program it for each test. That can be a very tedious task. A Supercharger version of Thrust, with just the data for the first level, would be a soultion for the problem.
Has anybody already tried it on the real thing?

Ciao,
 P.