Re: [stella] Thrust 1.0

Subject: Re: [stella] Thrust 1.0
From: "Thomas Jentzsch" <tjentzsch@xxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2000 10:28:04 +0200
strufbo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> >> Also BITTE BITTE BITTE mach dass das Spiel auf meinem RAM Modul laeuft. ;-)
> > Ich versuch's, aber versprechen kann ich nix... ;-)
>
> And a horribly enlightening trip to babelfish later:
>
> >> PLEASE REQUEST REQUEST Mach that the play on my RAM module runs; -) I
> > versuch's, but to promise can I nix...; -)
>
> Um, for those of us in the US who took French or Spanish (or Latin or
> something), that means?  ;^D
My english is just a little bit better than the translations of
babelfish:
So PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE try to make it possible that the game
runs on my RAM module;-)
I'll try, but i can't promise anything... ;-)

tjentzsch at web dot de |
IhrName@xxxxxx, 8MB Speicher, Verschluesselung - http://freemail.web.de