Re: [stella] Jumpman gets a go!

Subject: Re: [stella] Jumpman gets a go!
From: Chris Wilkson <ecwilkso@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 08 Feb 2001 10:01:18 -0500
In message <Version.32.20010207222750.021d7240@pop>, Rob writes:

>My plan was to do a Jumpman Junior clone (maybe not with the same 12
>levels) but to do it as a Supercharger game, maybe 3 levels per load.  At
>this point it seems like it might be better to try to cram it into 8K, but
>it seems to me most of those levels would require a separate kernel for
>each.  Maybe not, though, if you keep it fairly simple.

Rob (and anyone else),

Platformers would be a great thing to implement in a Megacart.  ;)

I know it is supported by the Stella emulator, and it wouldn't be too hard
to add support to z26 (hint, hint).  If someone actually uses it, the
actual hardware will emerge shortly after....

Now...back to class.  :(

-Chris

-