[stella] double-height 6-digit score display

Subject: [stella] double-height 6-digit score display
From: "Andrew Davie" <adavie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2001 14:18:32 +1100
I don't know if this has been done before, but it works OK, so I thought I'd
post.
This is an update to the interesting 6-digit routine posted by Robin Harbron
to the list in '98.  The update involves doubling the code which does the
writes (and, of course, a bit of timing adjustment), so each line of data is
written twice.  The result is large and rather neato-looking double-height
6-digit score display.  I've updated the character set, too.
Source code and sample .bin are attached.
I'm using this for Qb, but suddenly find myself real short of ROM.  Why
doesn't that surprise anyone?
Cheers

see my Museum of Soviet Calculators at                  (            \
http://www.taswegian.com/MOSCOW/soviet.html              \    __     /
                                                              @--> v