[stella] screenshots-grabs

Subject: [stella] screenshots-grabs
From: "Andrew Davie" <adavie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2001 01:08:16 +1100
Could somebody on the list be so kind as to email me (adavie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx)
a few screen-grabs of Qb in-action?  I can't for the life of me get any of
the emulators to do this (and yes, I've tried the manuals...  the features
just don't work on my system).  I'd like to have a few current screenshots
to put on my pre-release page.  Currently I'm showing an awful 'photo of the
monitor' type shot.
Thanks
see my Museum of Soviet Calculators at                  (            \
http://www.taswegian.com/MOSCOW/soviet.html              \    __     /
                                                              @--> v

-