Re: [stella] screenshots-grabs

Subject: Re: [stella] screenshots-grabs
From: Manuel Polik <manuel.polik@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2001 15:32:08 +0100
Andrew Davie wrote:

> Could somebody on the list be so kind as to email me (adavie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx)
> a few screen-grabs of Qb in-action?  I can't for the life of me get any of
> the emulators to do this (and yes, I've tried the manuals...  the features
> just don't work on my system).  I'd like to have a few current screenshots
> to put on my pre-release page.  Currently I'm showing an awful 'photo of the
> monitor' type shot.

If you're running Z26 under windows use the 'PRINT' key to capture the
screen. On german keyboards it's the key following right after F12. Now
simply start that marvellous application 'Paint' and PASTE.

I experience a lot of problems with the screencapture of Z26, too. It
won't let me make screenshots of Starmaster. But with the above
description it works.

BTW: I just played QB to level 10, it's really fun. And let me eat the
fruit! Come on! :-)

Greetings,
	Manuel

-