Re: [stella] SCSIcide 1.2: Sound and updated graphics

Subject: Re: [stella] SCSIcide 1.2: Sound and updated graphics
From: Joe Grand <jgrand@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2001 23:39:12 -0400
I don't know about Z26, but StellaX requires a modification to its profile (.PRO) to let it know that SCSIcide requires a paddle.. You can grab the latest .PRO from the StellaX website (link off of my site, I don't have the URL handy) and insert the following:

"Cartridge.Filename" "scsi120.bin"
"Cartridge.Name" "SCSIcide"
"Cartridge.Manufacturer" "Joe Grand"
"Cartridge.Rarity" "New Release"
"Controller.Left" "Paddles"
"Controller.Right" "Paddles"
""

Once you successfully modify the profile, you can use the mouse to emulate the paddle and it works quite well..

Erik Kovach (voch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx) is usually pretty good about updating the main profile, so I'm sure it will be done once there is a release binary for SCSIcide..

Hope that helps..

Joe

At 11:16 PM 7/30/2001 -0400, Erik Mooney wrote:
On Thu, 26 Jul 2001 21:51:21 -0400, you wrote:

>Here is a .ZIP file containing the source and binary for v1.2 of SCSIcide.
>I've added the following:

Maybe I'm being dumb, but I can't seem to get either z26 or Stella to
recognize it as a paddle game.  (Mouse works as paddle for Super Breakout
in both emulators.)  What do I need to do?  I tried setting up a Stella
profile without success...

-