[stella] Poker Solitaire build 020

Subject: [stella] Poker Solitaire build 020
From: "B. Watson" <urchlay@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2001 10:41:24 -0500 (EST)
This version fixes the 10's digit bug that Jake found, and uses the
missiles to draw the left borders of the cards. Thanks to whoever
suggested this, I really like the way it came out.

The next release will have a scrolling title that rolls up during
the shuffle, and pauses (a la Pitfall). It will also have a more
readable crib sheet, and use Select as a toggle so you don't have to
hold it down while you read it.

Beyond this, I'm not sure if I want to add more features or not. There
have been lots of excellent suggestions, and I've come up with some
more ideas on my own... and while I don't feel I'm beating on a dead
horse, the horse is definitely getting less healthy..

B.