Re: [stella] Space Treat .BIN and .ASM

Subject: Re: [stella] Space Treat .BIN and .ASM
From: "Eckhard Stolberg" <Eckhard_Stolberg@xxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2002 14:51:14 +0200
> Humm that's pretty strange... I've tested it and works fine on a
CuttleCart,
> but never tried on a SuperCharger...
> Do you have a modified unit or an original one?

I'm not sure if this is the problem here, but the Supercharger has some
small hardware timing problems. For example you can't play Air Sea Battle
on it, because in some games you can't shoot the planes, as the collission
detection doesn't get registered. When Chad Schell noticed this problem
during the design phase of the Cuttle Cart, he did a lot of experimenting
to get the timing right for the CC, so that all games would work on it.

Ciao, Eckhard Stolberg