RE: [stella] RIOT RAM test

Subject: RE: [stella] RIOT RAM test
From: "Albert Yarusso - AtariAge" <albert@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 28 Nov 2002 11:24:09 -0600
Happy Thanksgiving (at least for those in the US)!

Here are five different sets of numbers generated from my heavy sixer.  I
was wrong about the first two rows always being the same, although they are
usually  the same.  For the first four runs I simply cycled power.  For the
fifth I actually removed the power plug, waited several seconds and then
reinsterted it.  :)

First Run:

00 00 00 00 00 00
80 00 80 00 00 00
38 00 02 00 88 80
30 80 00 00 DC 00
50 88 21 80 AC 81
70 CC 00 00 10 00
80 00 00 00 00 00
82 00 83 02 A2 00
00 00 00 00 12 00
53 00 37 00 38 00
B9 80 8A 00 00 00
00 00 00 00 80 00
00 00 40 00 00 00
00 00 44 04 00 00
55 44 40 00 24 00
41 00 18 00 12 80
00 00 04 00 00 00

Second Run:

00 00 08 00 80 00
80 00 80 00 00 00
3D 00 01 00 C9 80
99 80 80 00 80 00
00 88 21 80 AC 81
00 00 02 00 11 00
86 00 01 20 A9 00
8E 00 E3 00 F2 00
0B 01 01 80 55 00
08 00 07 00 12 00
79 00 0A 00 00 00
08 00 00 00 80 00
00 00 20 00 40 00
E4 00 04 80 90 00
55 40 40 00 00 00
01 00 14 00 06 00
04 00 24 00 24 00

Third Run:

00 00 00 00 00 00
80 00 80 00 00 00
80 00 00 00 80 00
90 00 00 00 80 00
00 88 01 80 AC 81
40 00 00 00 10 00
00 00 00 00 00 00
00 00 02 00 80 00
00 00 00 00 10 00
00 00 06 00 18 00
39 00 0A 00 00 00
00 00 00 00 80 00
00 00 00 00 00 00
00 00 04 00 00 00
12 00 00 00 00 00
01 00 00 00 00 00
00 00 04 00 00 00

Fourth Run:

00 00 00 00 00 00
80 00 80 00 00 00
80 00 00 00 80 00
90 00 00 00 80 00
00 08 00 80 AC 81
00 00 00 00 10 00
00 00 00 00 00 00
00 00 02 00 00 00
00 00 00 00 10 00
00 00 02 00 10 00
39 00 0A 00 00 00
00 00 00 00 80 00
00 00 00 00 00 00
00 00 04 00 00 00
02 00 00 00 00 00
01 00 00 00 00 00
00 00 04 00 00 00

Fifth Run:

00 00 00 00 00 00
80 00 80 00 00 00
80 00 00 00 80 00
90 00 00 00 80 00
00 08 00 80 AC 01
00 00 00 00 10 00
00 00 00 00 00 00
00 00 02 00 00 00
00 00 00 00 00 00
00 00 00 20 00 00
11 00 0A 00 00 00
00 00 00 00 80 00
00 00 00 00 00 00
00 00 04 00 00 00
00 00 00 00 00 00
01 00 00 00 00 00
00 00 04 00 00 00

I haven't taken the time to analyze these, but if someone was to save these
runs as individual files and then use a decent DIFF progrma to compare them,
you could quickly see what's different between them.  :)

Enjoy!

 ..Al