RE: [stella] Star Fire: 1 step forward 2 steps back :-)

Subject: RE: [stella] Star Fire: 1 step forward 2 steps back :-)
From: "Dennis Debro" <ddebro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 28 Nov 2002 12:41:13 -0500
Hi Manuel,

> Yet another Star Fire update. But this one is rather
> special I think. I ripped the kernel into pieces and
> then rebuilt it, allowing something really cool!
>
> At least I think it's cool :-)

I like it. It gives a since of you actually moving.

I really want to try this on my CC. Hopefully I can connect it this
holiday weekend. Running the game in Z26 there seems to be a lot of
objects which make them appear to go in stealth mode from time to time.
I can watch a ship coming toward me and all of a sudden it disappears
for a couple of frames. Then it will reappear right on top of me. I want
to try it on the real VCS to see if it's an emulator frame rate issue.

> I'm concentrating on finishing the game now, but I fear
> I can't keep the X-Mas dealine, I'm sorry.

I'm sorry to hear that but don't rush it.