Re: [stella] DiscoTech

Subject: Re: [stella] DiscoTech
From: "Albert Yarusso - AtariAge" <albert@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 15 Feb 2003 12:48:19 -0600
Well, I was able to find quite a few NES pads locally for only a few dollars
each.  These I sent to Tom Crosby (Junies) and he converted them for use
with the 2600.  Unfortunately, he ended up using connectors that don't fit
on the 2600 Jr. and 7800, so at some point I will have to hack off those
connectors and put nicer ones on.  To add insult to injury, this is the only
merhcandise I ever received from Tom and I sent him a very large payment up
front for over 100 items to sell at last year's CGE and through our store..
:(

I was also supposed to receive some of his converted PSX controllers, but
don't have any so I can't open one up to see how they tick.

 ..Al