[stella] Farewell...

Subject: [stella] Farewell...
From: Chris Wilkson <ecwilkso@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2003 23:38:30 -0500 (EST)
Hi everyone,

Over the past few months, I've had some cool project breakthroughs and
some disappointing setbacks.  It's all been very fun and challenging.
But I've come to the conclusion that I just can't continue to pour my time
and effort and money into Atari.  The more time I spend on these things,
the less I'm satisfied with the results and the time it takes to develop
projects into useful products.  It just isn't fun anymore.

Anyway, I just wanted to say thanks to everyone here for all your help
and support and all the wonderful projects and other things that make
the Stella list so enjoyable.  It's been a long and difficult decision
process, but I think it's finally time to say goodbye.

Best wishes for the future,

Chris Wilkson