[stella] Supercharger homebrews

Subject: [stella] Supercharger homebrews
From: Glenn Saunders <mos6507@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 03 Apr 2003 20:58:37 -0800
At 06:16 PM 4/3/2003 -0500, you wrote:

What about a CD? That's what I was thinking of. It's probably easier to burn
a CD with the audio file than record a tape (though I did the latter years
ago to play Oystron and Dark Mage) - certainly for mass distribution.

This issue extends all the way back to the formation of Stellalist.

For whatever reason there is a strong aversion to releasing homebrews on CD, which is why we really haven't seen any commercial homebrew games for the Supercharger. It's a shame since its RAM-rich environment is arguably the most powerful format for 2600 kernels.